Covid Safety Measures
Safety Measures that will be in place at ConfiDance Studio
- Completion of a questionnaire to assess potential exposure to Covid-19 for all students and families.
- Reduced classes to 8-10 per class per dance studio and one teacher in each studio.
- Two metre distancing during dance classes in the dance studio area.
- Teaching approach and student management in dance studios geared towards ensuring safe distance from one another.
- Yoga mat required by each student for floor work.
- Use of face mask in all areas except the dance studios (ie. when entering and exiting the building, waiting area, change rooms, washrooms, office).
- Staggered entry and exiting of the building in between dance classes.
- Use of hand sanitizer during entry and exiting of the building as well as before and after using the washrooms.
- Parents will be permitted to enter foyer briefly to pick up their child after class. The waiting area will not be used by parents or students for any extended period of time (e.g., using the viewing windows).
- Limited use of the change room. Students would arrive with just their dance shoes, yoga mat and water bottle and go straight into studio.
- Staff monitoring and management of students entering the building to ensure safe distance of students.
- Disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in between all dance classes including the dance studios, change rooms, washrooms.
- Record keeping of all students and staff in attendance for all sessions.
- Parent and Tot classes offered for children 3-7 years of age so that parents can ensure the social distance of their child during classes.
We very much look forward to a great year of dance and friendships. More than ever, being a member of our dance community offers the vital opportunity for children to interact with their peers, have a physical outlet and a time for creative expression. The time has come to rekindle our passion for the love of DANCE in person!